Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fishies!!!!

I know a lot of you don't follow my Facebook or Flickr and I really should make more of a point to post my new work here, too...am gonna work on that! On that note, I wanted to show off my new fishies! I am looking forward to making lots of these, they were so much fun and are going to be so versatile =) And no, the hinges don't work lol
A steampunk piranha

 A steampunk angelfish
 
 Some cabochon and bead sets I made yesterday, the one with the beads has quite a few imperfections on the beads....am thinking will be a good giveaway item =) Am getting better at making beads though!
And check out these beauties I won on fellow Smoosher B-Lee Kreations Blog during her giveaway when she hit 15k visitors! She sure does some lovely work, doesn't she?

Thanks for stopping by!
Lynn

10 comments:

  1. I went to look at more of your work on Flickr, and couldn't find a link on your blog (but then, I'm half asleep). I visited Artfire and FB and am so impressed! Again, huge congrats making the cover of Polymer Cafe magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your steampunk fish are wonderful! I love them!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what Marlene, I think I removed it some time ago, I'd better get that put back up! And Thankyou so much Marlene, you are such an amazing artist and I am so honored =)

    Thankyou so much Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fish. Too cute to eat. I don't know what inspires but it's awesome. I have to have a fish. Put it on Artfire, it's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kat!!

    lol Bonnie, they both sold right off the bat...must make more =) Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your steampunk fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the fishies!

    Congratulations on being the featured artist in the April Polymer Cafe. Great article and wonderful tutorial. You made the cover too!
    Kudos!!!!
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fishies! They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janie! thankyou so much =)

    =) Thankyou so much Kim, you are so sweet!

    Pili, thankyou and welcome!

    ReplyDelete