Monday, June 7, 2010

I cannot believe this!

How cool this came out that is. I LOVE this, I think it's too cool.
I feel an awful lot like a poser....I have put some polymer clay pendants in an Etsy store. I haven't been doing this for long, I know, but it feels so natural. I hope others like my stuff, too...I know a lot of my things are pretty basic, but I can see how I am evolving, and that alone is inspiring.

Am almost ready for the street fair this friday, but we have company this week so work (and creativity lol) is sporadic. But I did get a few items in the Etsy shop, am going to try and get a few more things finished by friday and have some odds and ends to tie up for the the display.

Here are some other neat things I made.
I uploaded lots of new pics to my Flickr if you want to see more! Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, You are doing so well it seems only a short time ago you started now you are out there!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's crazy right? Everyone has to start somewhere...I'm sure it'll be a long road, but that's OK, it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pendants are gorgeous! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete