Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Shop, A New Guild!

I'm sure most of you heard about the Artfire deal, yes? And a lot of you probably took up the offer, I know I did! Well, I hadn't joined any Etsy Teams yet, but I saw the Polymer Clay Smooshers over on Artifre and I joined. I had seen the name before and quite frankly I like the name :)

My new shop on Artfire and The PCS blog links for anyone who dares to check us out!

Like any good guild or team the Smooshers have their own events and challenges...can't believe I just missed the darned steampunk one and medieval one to boot! During October they're having their 2nd annual Masquerade Ball! You probably already guessed the challenge is for masks...can't believe I'm missing this one, too...I had been thinking of doing a few mask pendants, too, wouldn't that be cool? Here is one of last years entries, I think this is my favorite!

I believe they will be showcasing all of this year entries on the blog through out the entire month of October, so you'll want that blog link up above! Oh, and the entries are coming from fans as well as guild members, how cool is that? Can't wait to see them all!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to have you in the Smooshers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Star! Glad to be with you all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Welcome to the Smooshers! Its good to have you and I look forward to getting to know you better. Your work is beautifully fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much! You all are such a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Smooshers. Glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Smooshers! I absolutely love your work! And don't worry, there will be plenty of challenges for you to enter ;-) The challenges really inspire me to create new pieces, and often try new techniques.
    -Michelle of CreativeCritters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, what an awesome group!

    ReplyDelete